These pages are regularly updated, please select here to view the latest version.
The Walks Group organise a series of guided walks around Marlow throughout the summer months. Even if you have lived in Marlow for many years you will see things you have never seen and learn history that you never knew when you join one of the walks.
- Walks last between 1 and a half and 2 hours.
- They need not be booked in advance.
- They cost £2.50 per adult. Children go free.
- Walks can be organised for interested parties by pre-arrangement and tailored to requirements. To arrange a walk for your group, please email on email@example.com stating your preferred date and time.
- We can arrange bespoke walks for children and school parties on request, and also provide information to teachers and group leaders to help them prepare local study programmes for their pupils and other young people.
Guided Walks available are:
- Marlow Town History Walk - a stroll around the historic centre of this ancient town.
- Forgotten Marlow - a guided walk around some historic but lesser-known parts of town.
- Victorian Marlow - wiith the emphasis on C19th people and places and a look at Marlow after the coming of the railway.
- Marlow River History Walk - exploring Marlow's fascinating and ancient links with the River Thames.
A full listing of diary dates of forthcoming walks is shown on the Events page.
To contact the walks group: firstname.lastname@example.org